Jim Shaw: The End is HereRegular price $63.00
'A kaleidoscope of giddy delirium' - The New York Times
A handsome and comprehensive monograph devoted to the entirety of the artist, Jim Shaw''s unique, multifaceted career
Over the past thirty years, Jim Shaw has become one of America's most visionary artists. Shaw mines his imagery from comic books, record covers, conspiracy magazines and obscure religious pamphlets to produce a portrait of the American subconscious out of his personal obsessions.
Accompanying a major exhibition at The New Museum, this is the first major monograph devoted to the entirety of the artist's unique, multifaceted career.
- Author: Massimiliano Gioni is Artistic Director and Gary Carrion-Murayari is Kraus Family Curator at the New Museum, New York
- Hardcover: 256 pages | 200 colour illustrations
- Date published: October 2015
- Language: English
- Delivery: Allow 1-2 weeks
- ISBN: 978-0847847167
- Product Dimensions: 29.2 x 24.1 cm