Guo PeiRegular price £44.95
'a testimonial to the unrivaled capabilities that are available in the Far East.' - New York Journal of Books
A beautiful book exploring the work of China’s leading couture visionary, Guo Pei.
This book accompanies an exhibition at SCAD FASH Museum of Fashion + Film and at the Vancouver Art Gallery and is the first major book on China’s leading couture visionary, Guo Pei.
This beautifully photographed volume captures Guo Pei's amazing work through close ups of her intricate details, photographs of her works in series, and 122 richly styled fairy tale photos of her creations. The narrative at the beginning, although brief, illustrates a long career that was the result of both inspiration and hard work.
A truly magical book.
- Author: Paula Wallace, President and Founder of the Savannah College of Art and Design
- Hardcover: 176 pages | 200 colour and black and white photographs
- Date published: April 2018
- Language: English
- Delivery: Allow 1-2 weeks
- ISBN: 978-0847860661
- Product Dimensions: 31.4 x 23.5 cm